Excursions, horse riding and cooking classes in Marrakech
The luxurious riad Jnane Allia offers many services to their guests; for example, a traditional hammam, the ritual where body care and relaxation of the mind unite, is just one of many ways to enjoy your stay at Jnane Allia. In the riad and in Marrakech, you will be able to live other unforgettable experiences:
- Cooking classes in Marrakech to discover the traditions of the culinary art and learn the typical recipes of Morocco
- Horse riding in Marrakech: treks on horseback organized by our neighboring equestrian center;
- Hot air balloon flights which provide a truly unique perspective on the landscape of Marrakech and his natural area;
- Bicycle rides to discover the surroundings of Marrakech through side streets and bike paths and to explore small villages and palm groves;
- Yoga classes to regenerate mental and physical strength;
- Parties, weddings and birthdays with the inclusion of sound systems and highly professional lights;
- Special equipment, catering and Kaidal tents that can accommodate hundreds of people.
You will also be able to rent a wide variety of vehicles from town cars and sedans to ATVs with or without a chauffeur or even a minibus. Rental costs vary depending on season and demand, but we always guarantee the best available prices.